Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Cherie's Masterpiece_the 8 foot women

  1. #1
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Hey folks, it's my privilege to post these photos of our beloved Chainsaw Chick in action working on her masterpiece, for our fellow board member LUNGMAN.

    I asked David what he calls this masterpiece and he said "Cherie's Masterpiece" and that it is, for sure!

    I mean, like WOW! Can you believe your eyes? I can't!

    Cherie! You just amaze me!

    Thanks for letting me post these for you Doc!

    21
    22
    23
    24
    25
    26

  2. #2
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    27
    28
    29
    30
    31
    32

  3. #3
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    33
    34
    35
    36

    Cherie sure puts herself into her work!
    The results are beautiful! Aren't they?!?!?

    10ft lady trio

    top2
    Gus

  4. #4
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Yes, they are! [img]cool.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member furikkia blu's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2004
    Posts
    38
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks for the photos, great work Cherie!!!!! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

    Cristina

  6. #6
    Inactive Member IrishMick's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 16th, 2006
    Posts
    140
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Pure gold. Beautiful, creative and amazing. I'm very detail-oriented and I love the time she takes with the seashells and clamshells.

    Love it Cherie. [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
    ~Cass

  7. #7
    Inactive Member home girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2006
    Posts
    324
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That is beautiful! how much is a piece like that
    worth?

  8. #8
    Inactive Member RockinSheri's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    210
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    THAT IS THE MOST *BEAUTIFUL* THING I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE!!!!!! (The carving is not bad, either - hee!)

    CHERIE!!! YOU AMAZE ME!!! I wish I has some kind of talent, so I could CREATE something with my hands! Maybe it is not too late to try something.

    WOW! I love you, girl!!

    BTW all, got the pathplogy resilts back and my tumor was NOT cancerous. There was a 10% chance. Yeah!!!

    Life is GOOD!!!

    xox, Sheri

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Wingnut!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2005
    Posts
    526
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    She sure is BEAUTIFUL Sheri and the carving to [img]wink.gif[/img]

    I'm so happy your doing better now!!! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

    Take care,

    Gregg [img]smile.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member charlie c's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2002
    Posts
    1,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Great question what is it worth but also how long did it take to create?
    God that's incredible.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic